Buying a Home in Savannah, GA
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!
We believe that when you purchase a home you are also buying the neighborhood and lifestyle that comes with it. As real estate professionals and active members of our community, we will offer guidance in relocating to Savannah or moving between the many unique communities the low country has to offer. We are also happy to guide you through the home buying process, providing you with information about the latest Savannah Real Estate news, giving you access to information about area schools and creating a custom home search for you based on your individual goals and real estate needs.
What you can expect from AHR & Associates as we help you find your dream home:
- Assistance from search to move-in
- Comprehensive property search
- Local knowledge
- Extensive networks (we make it our business to be in the know)
- Comprehensive market analyses and guidance
- Negotiation representation
- Guidance with purchase requirements
- Guidance with attorneys, mortgage providers and other vendors and service providers